Aversan developed a fully automated test system to help Safran Messier-Bugatti-Dowty reduce production acceptance test cycle time. The automated test equipment (ATE) is able to automate test execution, collect data, and generate reports.
Aversan’s ATE was designed to improve landing gear production productivity and efficiency, and its development brought significant results. With the ATE, our client was able to:
• Reduce the duration of test cycles by 95%— going from 2 hours to 5 minutes
• Significantly reduce manual effort and human error
• Increase productivity and throughput
• Create a scalable design to allow for growth opportunities and production line connectivity
• Receive a rapid 2-year return on investment