Accelerate the delivery of Connected Health Care through test and evaluation services that support the seamless integration of IT systems.
- Health Information Integration services for digital health solutions including EMRs, EHRs, HIS and pharmacy systems.
- Keep your data safe with security services for Personal Health Information (PHI) using encryption certificates, secure messaging, data caching, and other techniques.
- Clinical interoperability services for the development and implementation of FHIR and HL7 conformant applications to improve the exchange, sharing, and retrieving electronic health information.
Manage change, release and conformance in Digital Health initiatives to align with organizational change management and user acceptance approach. Our methodology stems from a ‘people first’ approach to health IT. Knowledge transfer programs help manage the complexity inherent with technology change to ensure that your enterprise systems are relevant and competitive.
- User Acceptance Test Support
- End-user communications & training
- Clinician engagement & adoption
- At-the-elbow physician support post EMR and EHR go-live
- Workflow/process integration & re-engineering for both clinical and business systems
Support end users in the introduction of new or enhanced health technology solutions into the clinical environment.
- Message Verification, Message Translation, and Message Generation for HL7 V2, HL7 V3, and FHIR conformance.
- Interoperability Profiles validation for client-side and server-side validation (Semantic Interoperability), and connectivity (Technical Interoperability).
- Automation of all verification activities at design build (unit testing), pre-production (system testing), and at user acceptance, including ongoing regression testing and reporting.
- Performance assessments for component and systems level.